Emergency First Aid
The 1-day first aid course is a response to the society’s needs in terms of providing help to all victims in situations where there is no immediate threat to life. It is these events that you will encounter most often in your life. Adequate protection of wounds, transportation of the casualty and other rescue activities will provide the casualty with appropriate care, reducing pain and not worsening its condition until appropriate treatment is started.
What will you learn
- Assessment of the injury and disease
- Bandaging and immobilization
- Transportation of the injured person
- Hypothermia and stroke
- Exercises on professional trainers
- Simulation of real events
Minimum age is 16 years.